Saturday, November 22, 2008

Email string between Prof. Nesson and Timothy Reynolds

Just thought some of you might like seeing email strings between Prof. Nesson and Timothy Reynolds in SONY BMG Music v. Tenenbaum... so here's one.

I guess you'll be able to find more, and other interesting tidbits about the Tenenbaum case, by following Prof. Nesson's blog, "eon".

Commentary & discussion:

p2pnet.net




Keywords: lawyer digital copyright law online internet law legal download upload peer to peer p2p file sharing filesharing music movies indie independent label freeculture creative commons pop/rock artists riaa independent mp3 cd favorite songs intellectual property portable music player

3 comments:

Travis said...

It still amazes me that the record companies can see stuff like this and not be outraged that they are being billed for it.

I would dearly love to see how much they've made in this campaign vs how much they've lost just in terms of litigation as it would either lend credence to their self delusion or explain why they continue.

If I was a shareholder I think I'd be demanding to know some numbers on this regardless of what I thought about the other particulars of the campaign.

raybeckerman said...

They didn't get to this point by being smart.

eZee.se said...

"They didn't get to this point by being smart."

LOL! Thanks! Needed that with my coffee... BTW, where do i send the bill for cleaning up the coffee from my comp screen and keyboard? :D

Oops, forgot you're a lawyer, forget the bill, have a nice day!

Cheers!
Ryan
www.eZee.se