I will be participating in the following CLE Program and Panel Discussion on Friday, October 29th, 9 AM - 3 PM, at St. John's University School of Law, in Jamaica, Queens:
"Reaching Acc[h]ord: Resolving Disputes Over Music Downloading"
October 29, 2010 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Law School | Belson Moot Court Room | 2nd Floor
The Hugh L. Carey Center for Dispute Resolution, together with the Law School's Dispute Resolution Society and Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Society, presents:
Reaching Acc[h]ord: Resolving Disputes Over Music Downloading
* Charles S. Nesson | Harvard Law School professor and counsel to Joel Tenenbaum
* Joel Tennenbaum | Boston University student initially found liable for over $600,000 in damages for unauthorized music downloading
* Ray Beckerman | Respected entertainment attorney and blogger on the topic of music downloading
* Jake Walden | Independent recording artist.
* Cathy Constantino | Conflict Management System Design Expert
Friday, October 29, 2010
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
School of Law | Belson Moot Court Room | Second Floor
$25 entry fee
Free admission for law students with valid Law School ID
Please register at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Associate Director of Special Events
Keywords: lawyer digital copyright law online internet law legal download upload peer to peer p2p file sharing filesharing music movies indie independent label freeculture creative commons pop/rock artists riaa independent mp3 cd favorite songs intellectual property portable music player