Saturday, June 13, 2009

Capitol Records v. Thomas-Rasset trial to begin Monday June 15th in Minneapolis

The trial in Capitol Records v. Thomas-Rasset is set to begin Monday, June 15th, 9 AM, at the federal courthouse in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

As stated in the scheduling order:

The trial shall commence on Monday, June 15, 2009, at 9:00 a.m. and will be held in Courtroom 15E, United States Courthouse, 300 South Fourth Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota.


Commentary & discussion:
Slashdot
Associated Press (via New York Times)
Associated Press (via Sydney Morning Herald)
p2pnet.net

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Jammie and give them hell!!!

Charlie Demerjian said...

Does anyone know where exactly this will be held? I want to go, and would be very grateful for exact building and room numbers.

Thanks,

-Charlie

raybeckerman said...

Yes:

The trial shall commence on Monday, June 15, 2009, at 9:00
a.m. and will be held in Courtroom 15E, United States
Courthouse, 300 South Fourth Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Charlie Demerjian said...

Thanks. I will try and be there early to cover it for my site as well. I live about a mile from the courthouse, I can almost see it from my bedroom window.

If anyone needs a place to camp/net access/whatnot after hours, let me know and I'll see what I can do to help out.

-Charlie