Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Eric Goldman's "Technology & Marketing Blog"

For those of you wishing to stay abreast of legal developments in online copyright and trademark law, I just came across -- courtesy of the always informative Wendy Davis of Online Media Daily -- a fantastic resource:

Eric Goldman's "Technology and Marketing Blog"

I cannot remember where I have ever found more information in less words.



Keywords: lawyer digital copyright law online internet law legal download upload peer to peer p2p file sharing filesharing music movies indie independent label freeculture creative commons pop/rock artists riaa independent mp3 cd favorite songs intellectual property portable music player

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI Ray:

"I cannot remember where I have ever found more information in less words."

...fewer words, is the phrase you want.

User few, fewer, fewest with items that you can count. Use less, lesser, least, with items that cannot be easily counted.

I have less water than you. I have fewer gallons of water than you.

Water cannot easily be counted, but gallons of water can.

Thanks for the great work, as always.